Terms of Service
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Artist Carylon Cooper accessible at Carylon.Art.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 13 years old are not allowed to use the Facebook Login application to create a user account on this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Carylon Cooper and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- publishing art through any other media with the exception of art galleries that work directly with Carylon Cooper and have been granted permission to do so;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material with the exception of art galleries that work directly with Carylon Cooper and have been granted explicit permission to do so;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material with the exception of art galleries that work directly with Carylon Cooper and have been granted explicit permission to do so;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website with the exception of art galleries that work directly with Carylon Cooper and have been granted permission to do so;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing with the exception of art galleries that work directly with Carylon Cooper and have been granted permission to do so;
- sharing through social media platforms ( twitter, facebook, reddit, forums, blogs, etc. ) is allowed for the sole purpose of marketing Carylon Cooper’s Artwork ONLY. All copyrights belong to Carylon Cooper regardless of the platform its’ shared and may not be used as imagery to market or promote other individuals or entity’s for monetary or non-monetary means including, but not limited to, blogs, blog postings, website design, marketing material, print, or any of the like. Socially shared media must be accompanied with credit to the artist Carylon Cooper and link back to the website https://carylon.art , or a subpage of carylon.art for which the artwork resides.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Carylon Cooper / Carylon.Art may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Carylon Copper / Carylon.Art a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Carylon Cooper / Carylon.Art reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Carylon Cooper / Carylon.Art express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Carylon Cooper / Carylon.Art, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Carylon Cooper / Carylon.Art, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Carylon Cooper / Carylon.Art from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Carylon Cooper / Carylon.Art is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Carylon Cooper / Carylon.Art is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Carylon Cooper / Carylon.Art and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the State of Tennessee for the resolution of any disputes.
Google: This site utilizes Google services including Google Analytics to help improve our website and Google reCaptcha to mitigate spam through form submissions and blog comments. Please visit Google for more information regarding their terms and conditions: https://policies.google.com/terms?hl=en